First Consultation (max.50 min): FREE
The first consultation can be on the phone or face-to-face and is a way to consider whether the types of psychological assessment and talking therapy I can offer fit with your needs and expectations. In this session I would hope to get to know you and your child’s story enough to help you decide whether psychological therapy could be helpful. It’s also a chance to get to know me and start to build trust and rapport. We also talk about consent and confidentiality in this session.
Please NB: Face-to-face free consultation sessions are subject to availability on Thursday mornings between 10 AM and 2PM and can be booked by contacting me directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or by following this link https://tinyurl.com/qjwh67j
- For children and young people (max. 50 min): £70 Please note, for children and young people under 16 years old, two initial assessment sessions are required: the first with parents or carers only and the second with the child or young person on their own.
- One-to-one talking therapy with children and young people (max. 50 mins): £65 For young people under 16 it is useful after the third one-on-to one session to have at least one session accompanied with parent(s) or carer(s), to feedback progress and support the process; then another accompanied session mid-way through the process and also for the penultimate session.
- Parent Psychological support and coaching sessions (to support the interventions with their children), (max. 50 mins): £60
Concessions (reduced rates are offered for the following client groups)
- Special Educational Needs (max. 50 mins): £55
- Students (proof of student status required) age 18 to 25 (max. 50 mins): £55
Please note that maximum session times are normally 50 minutes and in some cases children and young people find this length of time too long to tolerate, so the session length is dependent on factors such as concentration and motivation. The costs of sessions include phone and email consultation with parents, professionals and teachers involved in the child and young person’s welfare and short letters, emails and reports to relevant people.
COVID-19 Online Sessions
First session FREE
Next 40 minute sessions £30
Block of 4 sessions £100