- For children and young people (max. 60 mins): £90 Please note, for children and young people under 16 years old, two initial assessment sessions are required: the first with parents or carers only and the second with the child or young person on their own.
- For children with developmental needs (this is with parent(s) or carer(s) present and will take a minimum of 2 hrs, including exploration of developmental history): £180
- One-to-one talking therapy with children and young people (max. 50 mins): £80 For young people under 16 it is useful after the third one-on-to one session to have at least one session accompanied with parent(s) or carer(s), to feedback progress and support the process; then another accompanied session mid-way through the process and also for the penultimate session.
- Parent Psychological support and coaching sessions (to support the interventions with their children), max. 50 mins: £80
Concessions (reduced rates are offered for the following client groups)
- Children with global learning needs (max. 50 mins): £75
- Young people with global learning needs (age 18 to 25) one-to-one therapy: £75
- Students (proof of student status required) age 18 to 25 (max. 50 mins): £75
Please note that maximum session times are normally 50 minutes and in some cases children and young people find this length of time too long to tolerate, so the session length is dependent on factors such as concentration and motivation. The costs of sessions include consultation with parents, professionals and teachers involved in the child and young person’s welfare and short letters, emails and reports to relevant people.